The air-to-water heat pump
Divide by three your energy consumption!
Make the good choice: more than 1200 heat pumps have been installed for 20 years in Normandie.
Are you heated with fuel or natural gas?
Our solution: the air-to-water heat pump
The air-to-water heat pump features
The air-to-water heat pump draws energy in the outside air and reproduces it by heating the water:
- It replaces the present boiler,
- It is compatible with the present radiators a central traditional heating with underfloor heating,
- It is usable in a flat,
- It heat, cool and produce domestic hot water with the same functions than your current heating system.
The Conforthermic services
Our technicians verify the exit and return water temperature from the boiler with the right size of your radiators (technical compatibility with the network, tube sections, and current emitters). They also study the heat loss of your housing.
These elements allow the precise definition of the right features of the heat pump to install. For example, in the cold regions, we keep the present boiler and the air-to-water heat pump is installed as the boiler back-up.
The air-to-water heat pump advantages
The most recent heat pumps now resist to extreme cold (to -25°) with no additional energy needs. They benefit from a tax credit.
- CITE 30% of the works cap to 16000€ for a couple + 400€ per child
- Product eligible for the PTZ (interest-free loan) for a package of works: heat pump, storage water heaters, exterior insulating, loft insulating, replacing windows and shutters.
- Generates 0.36T of C0²/year (instead of 6.6T of CO²/year for a fuel boiler)
3 TECHNICIANS ALWAYS ENSURE THE HEAT PUMPS AND WATER HEATER MAINTENANCE AND TROUBLESHOOTING